Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
4000 + prodotti in 30 Paesi
Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Si può sentire sicuro al 100%, mentre l'acquisto sul nostro sito
Paga in Euro
Si paga in euro senza tasse nascoste
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Tour in bici di FirenzeTour in bici di Firenze, sab, 7 dic 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 36,10 €
2. Degustazione di vino a FirenzeDegustazione di vino a Firenze, mar, 10 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 41,20 €
3. Cupola del Brunelleschi con ingresso prioritarioCupola del Brunelleschi con ingresso prioritario, lun, 9 dic 2019 - lun, 30 mar 2020
da 77,30 €
4. Tour del DuomoTour del Duomo, sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 26 ott 2019
da 60,80 €
5. Tour di Firenze in segwayTour di Firenze in segway, dom, 8 dic 2019 - mar, 31 mar 2020
da 77,30 €
6. Tour di mezza giornata sulla strada del Chianti.Tour di mezza giornata sulla strada del Chianti., sab, 7 dic 2019 - sab, 30 mar 2019
da 60,80 €
7. Toscana in un giornoToscana in un giorno, sab, 7 dic 2019 - ven, 29 mar 2019
da 102,00 €
8. Luoghi famosi di FirenzeLuoghi famosi di Firenze, sab, 7 dic 2019 - dom, 27 ott 2019
da 40,20 €
9. Tour della galleria dell'AccademiaTour della galleria dell'Accademia, sab, 7 dic 2019 - dom, 27 ott 2019
da 56,70 €
10. Tour degli UffiziTour degli Uffizi, sab, 7 dic 2019 - dom, 27 ott 2019
da 67,00 €
Florence Hop-On Hop-Off
Discover incredible Florence from the top of the Hop-On Hop-Off buses! Sightseeing has never been so easy!
- Explore Florence at your own pace
- Hop on and off as you like
- Choose between 24, 48 or 72-hour tickets
- Use the three different bus lines
- See all of the major highlights in Florence
- Enjoy the audio guide onboard
- Download the free Florence Sightseeing Experience app
Explore Florence from a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
Onboard the Hop-On Hop-Off bus, you'll find an interesting audio guide which will provide you with information about everything you see from the bus.
CitySightseeing offers 3 different bus lines, so you can get to most of the places of interest of the city - from Piazzale Michelangelo to Ponte Vecchio to the beautiful Fiesole.
Onboard you will find interesting commentaries which will provide you with information about everything around you: you will listen not only to the history of its elegant palaces, buildings, and monuments but also to legends, historical events, popular sayings, gastronomic curiosities and much more.
You can hop on or off at the indicated stops as many times as you want and get closer to the places you want to see!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How does it work?
Just bring your e-ticket to the first bus you want to take and hop on!
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets are valid for either 24, 48 or 72 hours. You can redeem your ticket up to 5 days after the tour date you have chosen.
Where do the bus depart from?
Line A, B and C depart from Piazza della Stazione. Line C also departs from Piazzale Montelungo.
How long are the tours?
Line A lasts 60 minutes and line B and C lasts 120 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
Line A run every 15-30 minutes depending on the season. Line B and C run every hour.
How many stops are there?
Line A has 18 stops, line B and C has 24 stops each.
Are there children's tickets available?
Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.