Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Florence Duomo: Express Guided Tour, mer, 27 mag 2020 - sab, 31 ott 2020
da 19,60 €
2. Florence Hop-On Hop-OffFirenze Hop-On Hop-Off, gio, 28 mag 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 23,70 €
3. Uffizi Gallery: Priority EntranceUffizi Gallery, mer, 27 mag 2020 - dom, 31 mag 2020
da 33,20 €
4. Accademia Gallery: Priority EntranceAccademia Gallery, mer, 27 mag 2020 - mar, 30 giu 2020
da 23,70 €
Florence Duomo Tour with Terrace Access & Bell Tower Entry
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Visiting the Florence Duomo is a magnificent experience. Inside this brilliant dome you observe the beautiful decorations of the Bell Tower and experience the jaw-dropping view over the city on the terrace.
- Skip the line to Florence Duomo
- Learn from an expert English speaking guide
- Get the best view over Florence
- Enter the Duomo Museum, the Bell Tower and the Baptistry
- Listen via audio headsets, so you don't miss a word
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
The Florence Duomo looks enchanting in the light from the sun. As you tilt your head back you try to take it all in: You stand in Florence. You are actually really here!
You meet your English speaking guide and skip the line to the Florence Duomo. You enter the dome for a beautiful sight: The decorations - especially those in the bell tower - catch your eye. These decorations are in the fresco style. Particularly impressive is The Last Judgment by Vasari. Windows with stained glasses surround the art piece. In your headset your guide tells you everything you need to know about the art and the dome itself.
On the Duomo terraces there is a timeslot only booked for your group. After enjoying the view over many red-tiled rooftops of Florence you climb to the top of the dome and get an even better view. At the end of the guided tour, as an added bonus, your ticket also allows you to access the Duomo Museum, the Bell Tower and the Baptistry, which you can explore on your own.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
At Piazza di San Giovanni.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-3): Free
Ticket da stampare
Durata: 1 ore
Orari di partenza
Departure time is at 11:30 on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays from April to November.
Skip the line-ticket to Florence Duomo.
Entry in a small group of 15 people or fewer.
Piazza di San Giovanni, 7 50123 Florence Italy
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!